• Koi Forum

Come join the conversation

FREE TO GOOD HOME

Trade your Koi and equipment in our readers' ad section
Tony058

Sturgeon

Postby Tony058 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:55 am

Hi
I have three sturgeon (two diamond back about two feet long and an albino Sterlet about a foot long) and was looking to part company with them. I am just testing the water for interest at the moment, I am NOT looking for payment at all I'm more interested in making sure they are well looked after. I have had all three since tiny when they were gifts from family they are now a bit large to be mixing with some of the smaller Koi I have and intend getting.
Please feel free to contact me about them and if there is any serious interest I'll do some photos etc.....didn't want to stress them for no reason

Thank you
Tony

allerb

Re: Sturgeon

Postby allerb » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:14 am

Tony058 wrote:Hi
I have three sturgeon (two diamond back about two feet long and an albino Sterlet about a foot long) and was looking to part company with them. I am just testing the water for interest at the moment, I am NOT looking for payment at all I'm more interested in making sure they are well looked after. I have had all three since tiny when they were gifts from family they are now a bit large to be mixing with some of the smaller Koi I have and intend getting.
Please feel free to contact me about them and if there is any serious interest I'll do some photos etc.....didn't want to stress them for no reason

Thank you
Tony

Tony,
Where are you based?
I have 2 diamond back sturgeon and an albino sturgeon in my pond and love them.
If you're not too far away, I would consider giving them a good home.
Any more information on age/size?
Thanks

Jaylam

Re: FREE TO GOOD HOME

Postby Jaylam » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:22 am

bicolormoth wrote:I have a few koi that have been in care & are now on the mend. looking to be rehomed, this is to make room for some other poorly koi that have come in and need the room.
A large female doitsu kin matsuba, around 75 cm. has a large wound in the gillplate. slow to heal but coming along.
A large female Hi Utsuri which had a large ulcer on its flank last year, again, slow to heal but mostly there now. around 70cm.
A Shiro around 50cm , has a wound on the bottom edge of the gill plate, needs a home & some tlc.
A mirror carp around 55cm , no issues , just needs a home.
I have around 10 small Shiro's (for sale), around 15cm , plus a few becko of the same size. good pond fillers.

south Manchester area , please PM me if interested.

Russell

Hi there are you still looking for a home for your shiro utsuri? If she is I can promise a good home with tic. Very best regards Jayce.

vivdip

12 koi and other fish - free to a good home

Postby vivdip » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

We are getting rid of a large pond, inherited from previous house owner. The pond contains 12 koi, several large. Keen to organise a good home for them asap, so happy to give away for free. We are in Hertfordshire.

Any advice or takers?

Return to “Buy/Sell”